We got off to a rough start, but we managed to film eight pages of the script. I edited the scenes together and those eight pages became nine minutes and fifty seconds, which I’ll cut down as I get more input.
a shot from the movie…
as you can see it has really mature characters
Some aspects aren’t quite as good as I imagined, but most of them exceed my expectations. The lighting kind of sucked in the first scene we shot and I’m afraid the audio isn’t loud enough, but we’re learning quickly. Next weekend my friend who’s done some professional photography will be helping us shoot so it can only get better from here.